Dictionary of orthopedic terminology 9780937404690 medicine health science books amazoncom. Arthritis inflammation of a joint or joints resulting in pain or swelling acl anterior cruciate ligament attaches to the front of the knee and passes through the middle of the knee functions to prevent hyperextension of the joint and to prevent the femur from sliding backward in relation to the tibia. The most frequently used terms and phrases associated with the bones and muscles also includes abbreviations and acronyms. Orthopedic ortho pedik 1 pertaining to the correction of deformities of the musculoskeletal system 2 pertaining to orthopedics orthopaedic orthopedic r . British dictionary definitions for orthopaedicsorthopaedics us orthopedics noun functioning as singular
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.