Ultrasound definition sound with a frequency greater than 20000 hz approximately the upper limit of human hearing see more. Looking for online definition of ultrasound in the medical dictionary ultrasound explanation free what is ultrasound meaning of ultrasound medical term. Ultrasound definition ultrasound is sound waves which travel at such a high frequency that they cannot be heard meaning pronunciation translations and examples. Ultrasound definition 1 special sound waves used in such processes as examining organs inside the body and directing the route of submarines 2 an ultrasound scan. Definition of ultrasound sound or other vibrations having an ultrasonic frequency particularly as used in medical imaging
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.