Greek and latin in scientific terminology oscar e nubakken on amazoncom free shipping on qualifying offers greek and latin scientific terminology. The name international scientific vocabulary was first another difference between scientific terms and classical latin and greek is that many compounded . Wikipedia has a pretty good overview scientific terminology in general in reference to latin even after latin had lost its status as a vernacular medieval or late latin increasingly became the de facto lingua franca in educated circles dur. This list of latin and greek words commonly used in systematic names is intended to help those unfamiliar with classical languages to understand and remember the scientific names of organisms
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.