Neurology abounds with eponyms babinskis sign guillain barre syndrome alzheimers disease etc neurologists and neuroscientists however are often hazy about the origin of these terms. Neurological eponyms this page intentionally left blank neurological eponyms edited ly peter jkoehler george w bruyn john m s pearce oxford. List of eponymously named diseases jump to navigation jump to search an eponymous disease is a disease several eponyms refer to one disease eg . The 1920s were a booming decade for neuroscience and perhaps nowhere was this truer than in germany following the rise of hitlers regime and the persecution of jews and others however germany and austria lost numerous world class neuroscientists
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.