Net 30 and due in 30 days are typical trading terms that are usually set by the supplier and agreed to by the account customer prior to them purchasing goods services. Definition of net 30 the terms of payment were agreed to be net 30 some clients chose to pay in 45 days and that is fine too 19 people found this helpful . Opterm 30 term life insurance with level premiums during the preferred plus non tobacco maximum conversion period for opterm 10 15 20 25 and 30. Students that wish to pursue plus 30 should register as a non degree seeking student to view list of offered courses for this term click
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.