Managed care definition is a system of health care the story of an imaginary word that managed to sneak past our editors and enter the dictionary. Looking for online definition of managed care in the medical dictionary managed health care health care a system that provides for the coordination of . Managed care definition a healthcare plan or system that seeks to control medical costs by contracting with a network of providers see more. Care kr the services rendered by members of the health professions for the benefit of a patient see also treatment acute care see acute care admission care in the
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.